Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Hidden Assets

Timber Vaults asked if I wanted to try out one of their concealment mirrors which they'd send in exchange for a link. I don't do ads here and pretty much confine WoG as a place to promote my articles, along with shorter blog posts in between to keep readers coming back. If I eat, it's because enough of you are visiting my article sites to make it worth their while to keep me around.

Plus I'm not a hardware guy. The "animating contest of freedom" is what  I keep buying tickets for.

And besides, my experience is it wouldn't pay off for them in terms of ROI.  That said, I like the idea behind their products and they seem nice enough, so with the caveat that you now know as much about them as I do, here's where you can find out more.

No comments: