Friday, February 14, 2020

'Nuts!'

A state representative from Birmingham filed a bill Thursday that would require Alabama men to get a vasectomy once they reach 50 years old or father three children, “whichever comes first.” The legislation by state Rep. Rolanda Hollis, D-Birmingham, says that a man will have to pay for the vasectomy “at his own expense." [More]
I guess domestic violence against men wasn't enough for her.

Her lunacy has no limits:
Rep. Rolanda Hollis, D-Birmingham read from a poem “If My Vagina was a Gun”...
Let me guess: She'd grab it.

And does she understands the importance of regular cleaning...?

[Via bondmen]

3 comments:

BobF said...

I highly recommend the brass brush for cleaning.

Bill Mullins said...

Reckon what the Dutchman would say about that.

Henry said...

Stuff your genderphobic, partriarchal legislation, I’m exempt because I identify as a bankrupt woman.