Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Proof of Delivery



I need this message screenshot so I have a link for an article I'm writing.

UPDATE posted at 8:11 pm Eastern -- This was sent at 3:07, five hours ago.  I made two calls to them, first to their public number and then to their press referral number, shortly before 2:00, so it is pretty obvious they are not interested in answering a simple question. That does not surprise me and I'll pursue this later.

UPDATE posted at 8:17 am Eastern on 03/19 -- still no interest on the part of our "public servants" to respond...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent

Henry said...

Elbridge Gerry, on the “conscientious objector” clause in the original Second Amendment:

"This declaration of rights, I take it, is intended to secure the people against the maladministration of the Government, if we could suppose that, in all cases, the rights of the people would be attended to, the occasion for guards of this kind would be removed. Now, I am apprehensive, sir, that this clause would give opportunity to the people in power to destroy the Constitution itself. They can declare who are those religiously scrupulous, and prevent them from bearing arms.”

There is precisely the same danger in allowing them to declare which organs of commerce are “essential” and which are not.