Thursday, April 16, 2020

Gimme Shelter

“The guy actually opened the door, he motioned, do you have a mask? I held up my mask. I said I have one mask, I can put it on the child. He motioned no and shut the door,” said one woman as she tried to enter the shelter in Crossville. [More]
I'd out the bastard. I'd make sure everybody knew who he was.

I like to think I'd have blocked the door from closing and we'd have seen which one of us ended up on the outside, but the whole thing would have registered such disbelief it would have probably been secured before I had a chance to react. But I'd sure get him afterward.

1 comment:

Henry said...

The mayor now claims (same URL) that the family was not turned away, and that the shelter manager ran after her with a spare donated mask but she was gone. On the other hand, he says he notified everybody in town of this requirement 24 hours ahead of time by posting it on Facebook, which is total malfeasance.