Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Ilya from Michigan

I’m still in a bit of disbelief that there is a dangerous weapon in my house: one that more frequently contributes to accidental deaths, violent homicides, and suicides, rather than the romanticized personal protection experiences. [More]
That's not true at all. That whole lie hinges on the antis noting most DGUs don't end up with a lawful gun owner blowing away the perp.  We don't have to and our overwhelming responses show what bloodthirsty liars the gun-grabbers are, especially when they portray us as the violent ones who can't be trusted.
I live a pretty privileged existence. My family lives in one of the most affluent communities in Michigan. Everyone in the neighborhood leaves their doors open with bikes on the front lawn. Rarely do we worry about anything being stolen, let alone violent crime.
I'll bet Sharon Tate probably thought she lived in a pretty safe neighborhood, too.

The only question for Ilya: You gonna change your voting patterns?

I'm not so sure.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Roughly half the comments are calling this lightweight out on his hypocrisy and convenient conversion when suddenly *he* had skin in the game. And I’m happy to see it.