Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Proper Roles

“The people themselves are primarily responsible for their safety." [More]
Bingo!

I'm doing nothing differently because the government tells me I have to, or else. The precautions I am taking are based on the best information I can find, with the understanding that much of it is in conflict, it changes as more is learned, and my own limitations on what I know vs. what makes intuitive sense mean all I can ultimately do is the best I can.

But that's the way I try to live my life with everything.  Don't you?

[Via Carlos Perdue]

UPDATE: More "holdout governors"...

[Via Mack H]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-04-07/holdout-governors-some-states-dont-need-stay-at-home-order" on this server.
Reference #18.1619ae8c.1586328438.368874b

David Codrea said...

I don't know what to tell you-- just tried it again and it worked for me.