Thursday, May 14, 2020

Redress of Grievances

Urge your Senators and Representative to oppose Nancy Pelosi’s back door, gun control agenda [More]
And if my senators are Feinstein and Harris, and my representative is Nancy Pelosi...?

We all have a stake in Congressional actions. How about in situations where a few dozen emails to a politician with millions of supporters does nothing more than confirm how invulnerable they are, we instead urge approachable politicians who would benefit from out-of-state goodwill?

I'd actually like to see a list of who would not be a waste of time and a mechanism to contact all of them.

And yeah, I did it.


I just wish we had options for our friends behind enemy lines.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I just wish we had options for our friends behind enemy lines."

There are always options. But people waiting to be handed options probably won't take action on them even if handed to them. For the rest of us a little classic SciFi while waiting out the lockdown may give some inspiration.

https://archive.org/details/RusselEricFrankWasp/page/n3/mode/2up

There's a free .PDF download button if you scroll down a bit.

Ken Windeler said...

"And yeah, I did it."
I did it too and donated $10.00