Monday, June 29, 2020

Palatial Home to Be Spray-Painted and Vandalized in 3...2..1...

Not to mention utter ruin and loss of freedom... [More]

This looks very different from visibly standing guard. Unless there was a precipitating event that is being unreported, I see no excuse for this -- or for the poor gun handling.

UPDATE: I'm being told this was not just a public sidewalk but the mob went through a gate-- I've been very busy all day and haven't had time to do anything but what I've been working on -- will look into this later.

UPDATE: As Emily Litella would say, "Ooh. That's very different. Nevermind."




I wonder why so many "news" reports don't seem to believe this relevant to bring up...

2 comments:

Henry said...

“The police report states that the couple contacted police ‘when they heard a loud commotion coming from the street’ and ‘observed a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with ‘No Trespassing’ and ‘Private Street’ signs,’..."

Real reporters would have inspected the gate and reported the truth or falsity of this claim. It does make a difference.

Henry said...

I want to clarify. By "real reporters," I was complaining about the journalism committed by heavy.com, not yours.