Monday, June 08, 2020

'Silence is Violence'

That's a sign I saw being carried by one of the outrage-signaling, truly "white-privileged" Hudson kids occupying the corners of the main intersection in town. So now "no speech is hate speech"?

As with all things "progressive," toleration means full-throated embrace and denouncing/destroying anyone who is not of the body.

That and Captain Courageous led me to speculate:
I'm waiting for the phenomenon of "kneeing" to grow, where it is demanded of citizens based on their race and refusal to do so results in "just desserts" for "haters."
It seems I'm not alone:

https://www.spot.im/s/00ql8TgmUnmR  *
I'm sure the phrase "I kneel for no man" would result in the rage-filled condemnation and screams for "racist" heads.

Fox News does not allow access to links from Blogger.

UPDATE:
You Will Be Made To Bow: White Leftists Kneel Before Blacks They Harmed By Being Born White [More]
They can do better than that!

[Via Michael G]

No comments: