Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Enough IS Enough

“I am baffled why the fair board won’t just follow the lead of the Ohio State Fair and ban the sale of the flag,” Lorain County Commissioner Matt Lundy said. [More]
I'm baffled why anyone who took an oath to the Constitution would demand government be the sole arbiter of acceptable First Amendment expression. Such persons must be either idiots or liars. Or both.

I'm surprised I haven't heard a challenge to the State Fair ban -- I guess no vendor was selling them and no one wants to volunteer to be the "bad guy" by suing.

As for the"treason" charge by that ridiculous, racist, Democrat moron Juanita Brent (but I repeat myself a few times),  I wasn't aware the Confederacy was trying to take over and rule-- they just wanted to leave, which ought to be the right of a state that voluntarily joined a Union that would not exist had they not been co-creators. Does anyone think they would have ratified it had they known divorce was forbidden under force of arms?

Funny, how none of these hive insects said Word One about the CHAZ/CHOP "secession."

No comments: