Thursday, July 09, 2020

False god



Here's a point I raised on today's Armed American Radio Daily Defense program I promised I'd post a verification for after the show:
Over the years, Soros has given voice to this sense of grandiosity many times and in a variety of different ways. In his 1987 book The Alchemy of Finance, for instance, he wrote: “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein.”3 Expanding on this theme in his 1991 book Underwriting Democracy, Soros said: “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood,” fantasies which “I wanted to indulge … to the extent that I could afford.”4 In a June 1993 interview with The Independent, Soros, who is an atheist,5 said he saw himself as “some kind of god, the creator of everything.”6 In an interview two years later, he portrayed himself as someone who shared numerous attributes with “God in the Old Testament” — “[Y]ou know, like invisible. I was pretty invisible. Benevolent. I was pretty benevolent. All-seeing. I tried to be all-seeing.”7  Soros told his biographer Michael Kaufman that his “goal” was nothing less ambitious than “to become the conscience of the world” by using his charitable foundations,8 which will be discussed at length in this pamphlet, to bankroll organizations and causes that he deems worthwhile. [Source]
O come let us adore him?

Pay no attention to secular (and I'm being kind) deceivers who say criticizing this blasphemer is anti-Semitic. He's breaking the First Commandment as recognized in the Torah, and I 'd argue several others as well.

And now, hearken to the word of "god":


Happy times, eh, "lord"?

Here's a relevant piece from a few years back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sociopath? Doesn't matter, he has $$, is willing to spend it, and therefore has great influence.

DDS said...

Being a sociopath actually works in his favor. If he had a conscience he would be less dangerous. As it is he believes he's god-on-earth, has the money to do what he wants to the rest of us, and the money to shield himself from any consequences.

Nice gig if you can get it.