Thursday, July 23, 2020

Well...Bye



Not really, but I am getting out of here for a while and will be back around Aug. 3 or thereabouts. Feral sons Uday and Qusay will be let out of the basement to prowl the house until then and hopefully won't run out of intruder bones and escape.

I've turned off blog comments because I won't be moderating. Please hold all email and social media tips as I just won't be able to get to what accumulates when I return.

I do have two more AmmoLand articles due out soon-- one on Lori Lightfoot and Chi-Town (UPDATE: Just published), and the other on the always-wretched John Kasich. You can look for them on my "landing page" and do the same with Firearms News columns you haven't seen yet.  As always, if you get value from any of them, send the links to anyone else you think may get the same.

Be seeing you.

UPDATE: This was recorded a few weeks ago and just got released:


No comments: