Monday, August 03, 2020

Well, I'm Back

It looks like the house is still in one piece. Being away from "the news" for over a week was restorative.

Old Business: It looks like in my hurry to leave for my trip that I neglected to advance the Kasich article I mentioned in my last post to "ready to publish," so it did not get posted on AmmoLand in my absence. I guess the "accident" excuse won't fly around here so I'll take the hit and cop to negligence. It should be out in a day or so. [It's out.]

New Business: I've turned comments back on. As mentioned before I left, I'm just not going to be able to get to all of the emails and social media comments and messages that have piled up. I've got a lot of catching up to do, including in meatspace, so continue to take it easy on me for a day or so and understand why I won't be able to process all the news tips received before turning the lights back on.

1 comment:

Steve said...

And there was much rejoicing.

I saved up all my tips for you're return, so... INCOMING! j/k