Thursday, August 13, 2020

Hey, Who's In Charge Here?

 State Dept. ‘Guts’ Donald Trump’s Curbs on Fortune 500’s Visa Workers [More]

How? If my boss told me to do something and I did the exact opposite, I'd expect him to fire me and get somebody in who would do the job.

The other thing I'm not getting: Haven't we just proven that most of these jobs can be done remotely via telework? What do we need them physically living here for?

The humane thing to do would be to not force them to leave their homes and extended families and friends, and to pay them what they'd b paid here, allowing them to share the wealth with their countrymen based on products and services they would now be in a position to pay for locally.

Could it be there is some other agenda...?


1 comment:

Mack said...

The word that best applies here is 'insubordination' - way too much of THAT going on.