Monday, September 28, 2020

#BelieveWomen?

 “Listen, I’m not trying to kill myself. She’s lying”... “I didn’t do anything!” ... Police have not charged Parscale with any crimes. [More]

You can't tell that from the Trump-blaming headline, or from some of the cruel Twitter comments that are easy to find that revel in presuming guilt without seeing any more than that.

[Via Mack H]

UPDATE: Looks like the default is to initiate violence on the say-so of a biased party, even when no threat has been made:


4 comments:

Mack said...

" ... revel in presuming guilt" - exactly.

Mack said...

Yeah, I saw that:

“I initiated a double leg take down,” wrote Sgt. Matthew Moceri, one of the responding officers, noting that the 6-foot-8-inch Parscale towered over him and ignored his commands to get down.
=====================================

Well yeah - they blindsided him. Injuries perhaps?

Mack said...

Oh and the link I gave you itself is update - 3:17 in length.

Suggest you watch that.

Henry said...

"Brad Parscale, 44, was involuntarily hospitalized under Florida’s Baker Act by officers and taken to Broward Health Medical Center Sunday...
Police have not charged Parscale with any crimes, but were preparing a petition Monday under Florida’s “red flag” law to request that his guns be taken away..."

Waitaminnit.
I was told that Florida needed a red flag law because the Baker Act was too difficult to invoke.
Now this guy gets Baker Acted first, and red flagged later, and the POLICE are doing the red flagging.
Was somebody LYING to me?