Thursday, October 29, 2020

Not So Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight

 An abandoned van stocked with explosives, including propane tanks, dynamite sticks and torches, was discovered by Philadelphia police near Logan Square late Wednesday night. [More]

My guess is it won't be the usual low-hanging fruit, because otherwise all but the CIs and provocateurs would have been arrested to great, self-serving fanfare.

"Authorities" are never taken by surprise unless it's by peaceful protesters or adherents of the religion of peace.

[Via Mack H]

3 comments:

Henry said...

Now, they're retracting, and reporting that what police found was actually only the IDEA of a van full of explosives.

Mack said...

David, I think you meant to write "peaceful" - and by the way, is everyone here fed up with "Mostly" peaceful protests?

It's R I O T S okay?

David Codrea said...

I thought that's what I wrote???