Wednesday, December 16, 2020

GA Rep. Asks President Trump to Pardon Former FBI Agent Railroaded on Gun Charges

 

“After careful review of his circumstances and consultation with my former colleagues in the House of Representatives and other professionals, Mr. Shipley’s incarceration appears to be the result of prosecutorial retribution, judicial overreach and political targeting…” [More]

This is the latest chapter in a story I've been covering for over 10 years.

---

UPDATE: Blogger has been messing around with the publishing tool, I believe they call it "upgrading," and it has complicated my life immeasurably in terms of stuff I used to do not working anymore and new stuff I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do with. Bottom line, I am moving yesterday's article announcement here because apparently, you could only read the quote, link, and comment if you accessed this as an individual post, and they did not display if you were just at the homepage url. When I went into the publishing tool I saw that somehow a line had inserted that hid everything below the photo.

I know, "the gun went off." Beats me what happened and why, I just work here.

Lord knows how many reads the article missed yesterday because of that, so I'm placing it here to try and make up for that.

Have I mentioned how much I hate change?

7 comments:

Mack said...

David,

No link to Ammoland. I found it - eventually.

David Codrea said...

Yes there is. Really, I did not add one after I saw your comment. Do you really not see one?

Mack said...

I usually look for [More] - I don't see it.

The picture is from your Ammoland piece.

David Codrea said...

Check your email

DDS said...

Click "Links to this post". That will take you to another copy of the post which does have a working [More] button.

Mack said...

Engineering represents "change" with the Greek Symbol Delta:



Or:

±∆

That is, change can be better ... or worse.

"New and Improved" -- a well-known marketing blurb -- often isn't.

Mack said...

Oh and thanks for the update -- it explains everything.