Friday, December 11, 2020

♫ I Hope I Get My Raisins from Fresno ♫

 The FOX 8 I-Team learned another Amazon delivery driver was held up at gunpoint in Cleveland and his truck was stolen ... This week, the I-Team revealed two other Amazon drivers recently got robbed at gunpoint and had their trucks stolen. Both of those crimes happened last month in Cleveland’s Fairfax section. [More]


With Christmas increasing deliveries, I really just noticed last night how the local roads are crawling with Bezosmobiles and wondered how long it would take enterprising young highwaymen to start applying old ways to new. Nothing succeeds like success, so look for others to emulate.

You have to wonder at what point the victims will figure out nothing deters like real deterrents. My guess is they'll be deemed "acceptable losses" with insurance and thus shipping costs raised, and with the instruction to "just give them what they want," even if what they want turns out to be an unacceptable loss.

It's almost enough to make me want to order one of these off of Amazon.

No comments: