Friday, December 18, 2020

Let 'em Fight It Out

Texas AG announces multistate lawsuit against Google [More]

I feel really bad for them.

Curious how the story ends with a smear job against the AG over bribery and adultery. I wonder if he did it, and if anyone in politics or globalist corporate "leadership" is clean.

[Via Michael G]

UPDATE: He's also going after Cheaper Than Dirt for price gouging. That was a constant complaint I was getting from readers when they were posting my stuff and I never knew how to answer them because all I was trying to do was get my stuff in front of a larger readership, had nothing to do with that end of things, and in fact, was placed there by an agent who sold my articles to them and then paid me. That said, I'm basically a supply and demand type. If people think you screwed them today, they're less inclined to give you business tomorrow when they have alternatives. That ought to be enough.

[Via Jess]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TX has a gouging laws, usually applied to guys selling generators in a hurricane. No idea what Paxton hopes for in going at CTD.

djmoore said...

If the gouging law was intended to be used during a crisis, does that mean Paxton thinks there's a crisis right now in response to which CTD has raised their prices beyond reason?