Friday, December 18, 2020

What's Trending

[More]

Funny, I don't see pistol braces in the top five. We need to change that.

Here's what is being "offered" for comment:

And I don't know if it's just my local connection or if this is more widespread, but when I go to Regulations.gov to find it so I can comment, I'm getting error messages, which reminds me of what they did with bump stock comments. Since they "give" us until Jan. 4, it's on them to get things up and running now. If you have a direct link, please post it in "comments."

I'll be putting an AmmoLand piece together on this soon.

[Via Roger J]

UPDATE: Here it is.

[Thanks, Bear! Everybody knows about his new location, right?]

1 comment:

nevadacarry said...

Not just you, I had the same problem and trying to follow their instructions to remedy the mess was byzantine. Will probably start with a fax until GOA/NRA creates a tool of some sort or the error is fixed. Otherwise I'll save my comments for the appropriate time in another language.