Friday, January 08, 2021

There's a Storm Coming


With gun and ammo sales already through the roof, an anti-2A administration prepared to move into the White House, and now a flip in the Senate, we can all expect a wild ride for the next four years. ATF continues to impose their will on Federal Firearms Licensees around the country, and will only be emboldened and empowered by the new lawmakers. [More]

Not just "laws".

And we ain't seen nothin' yet. Believe it.

I've told WoG readers about FFLGuard many times over the years but just want to make it clear again: I'm not a paid pitchman for them.  I bring it to your attention because in a past life I was responsible for creating audit compliance documentation in highly regulated environments, and know that avoiding violations in the first place is better than paying the price for them.

And then there are the invented violations... 

Hell, if I had my way, there would be no demand for what they do because infringements would not be tolerated. Since that's not the world we're living in, if you're an FFL, take some time to look around and ask some questions.

No comments: