Thursday, February 04, 2021

It Was So Good I Went Back for Seconds

 My car decided I didn't spend enough of the VCF two days ago and it was time to reacquaint me with the "Check Engine" light. That's why I've been away for the past several hours.

At least this time, because it was afternoon programming, I didn't have to subject myself to what the public is expected to accept as "news," but instead was treated to a virtual hen party where four minority women talked with Tammy Duckworth about how we all need to come together and unify by agreeing that Donald Trump needs to be impeached and white men are the problem. That was followed by several civil cases featuring 15 minutes of fame-seekers ably dispatched by dour-faced Mike Bloomberg magistrate Judge Judy.

Tell me you wouldn't be tempted to reinstall basic cable!

Anyway, bottom line, the work has been derailed for today. Forget the blog, I need to get back to what I was putting together to pay for car repair bills and property taxes. It's all part of the privilege.

Long story short: I have dozens of emails I can't get to and don't need any more, so please have mercy on me and hold off on sending any.

No comments: