Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Sanctuary!

 There are some comments under my latest AmmoLand piece I believe merit further awareness because, as one reader put it, "This is a topic that needs more coverage and wide dissemination." 

I cannot urge you strongly enough to go to SanctuaryCounties.com and first of all familiarize yourself with the site, then drill down to your AO, and tell your friends.

I grabbed the latest map from here.

"I have devoted more than a year of my life to archiving the Second Amendment Sanctuary Movement," site creator Noah Davis tells us. "We are now well over 1/3 of all American Counties that are now Second Amendment Sanctuaries."

I did not know that, did you? Davis wrote about it last September.

If you do "social media" (what I prefer to use as advocacy media), you can keep up with them on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, and YouTube.

1 comment:

Henry said...

According to his map, there are only three counties in Virginia that are NOT sanctuaries... two of them being the ones that abut Washington DC. I never realized that, either.