Friday, April 09, 2021

Rope-Selling Capitalists

 The Right to Vote is the Cornerstone of our Democracy. [More]

It's was never intended to be a democracy, and citizens have a right to not be disenfranchised by fraud. 

Who does giving aid and comfort to the enemy serve? And yeah, it's tough to be pure, as evidence by the fact that we're all using computers and on the internet. That's why I'd like to see one or two of the most egregious violators made examples of  -- but my experience is that most gun owners will spend more time squabbling and badmouthing about why something won't work than just giving an idea a completely unburdensome try.

[Via Laocoön]

1 comment:

Henry said...

I'm a little unclear as to your recommendations here. It was a big list to scan, but I didn't see anyone who "shouldn't" be on it (like a gun manufacturer) -- just the usual go-along-to-get-alongs, more than half of whom I never heard of and thus are unlikely to get any less of my business than they do now. I've already ditched about a dozen old faithful providers for wokeness, have GoDady in my sights for the near future, and am determining that independently ditching additional ones appears to hurt me more than it hurts them. Do you have some particular targets in mind for coordinated action?