Monday, June 28, 2021

A Friend in Need

The Federal Abuse of Gun Collector Albert Kwan [More]

We talked about this a few days back -- or at least I did, sharing a link to a fundraising page and a link to WarOnGuns archives showing how this man was persecuted by make-it-up-as-they-go-along tormenters with unlimited resources.

I'd like to call attention to Albert's plight to gun groups with resources of their own and get this man some help, but based on results, one of the things I especially suck at is motivating others to take action.

I don't have an answer for how else to help a brother in arms. Maybe you do.

Because the message I'm receiving, after all the "Profiles in Apathy" and especially after seeing how many gun owners didn't lift a finger in Mike Vanderboegh's darkest hour -- is if we fall, me or you, we're on our own. 

No comments: