Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Everything You Know is Wrong

 I am no expert on epidemics. Like everyone else I know, I spent the pandemic doing as I was told. A few months ago I even tried to talk a Fox News viewer out of believing in the lab-leak theory of Covid’s origins. The reason I did that is because the newspapers I read and the TV shows I watched had assured me on many occasions that the lab-leak theory wasn’t true, that it was a racist conspiracy theory, that only deluded Trumpists believed it, that it got infinite pants-on-fire ratings from the fact-checkers, and because (despite all my cynicism) I am the sort who has always trusted the mainstream news media. [More]

Now let's talk about stolen elections.

Or "systemic racism."

Or "immigration."

Or "tolerance."

Or guns.

Or...

The DSM: Is it any wonder I love them so?

And that "political earthquake" will be all talk. The elites have seen China's monolithic military posture and our emphasis on diversity being our strength, and the last thing they want is to admit reality and treat things with actual resolve.

Say, you don't think this post may violate any "community standards," do you...?

No comments: