Friday, June 25, 2021

National Heroes Neutralize White Supremacist Domestic Terror Threat!

 A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism. His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter ... He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. [More]

I guess I shouldn't judge the arresting officers until I've goose-stepped a mile in their jackboots.

[Via Michael G]

1 comment:

Henry said...

"Those who wish to contribute to the Cusick’s legal battle can do so"
I'm tired of my government's tyranny forcing me to fund new victim after new victim.
I'd much rather fund the direct elimination of the tyrants, once and for all.