Friday, June 18, 2021

Payback

 Trump Endorses Lisa Murkowski’s GOP Challenger Kelly Tshibaka For 2022 [More]

I've seen him endorse far too many squishes and outright enemies over the years.

Good riddance if it works. 

Tshibaka looks promising:

I will be a strong voice in opposition to illegal immigration and, as the proud descendant of Americans who fought in virtually every major American conflict from the Revolutionary War to the Vietnam War, I will be a tireless advocate for our military and our veterans. I will fight to preserve our Second Amendment right to bear arms and, as an unapologetically pro-life Alaska conservative, I will be a voice for the unborn. And I’m for America first, always.

Naturally, the left already has its knives out.

I just want to know if I'm pronouncing her name right.

[Via Mack H]

1 comment:

Mack said...

The predictable Malice.

And so it begins.