Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Protection Projection

 Federal Protection of “Oath Keepers” Kingpin Stewart Rhodes Breaks The Entire Capitol “Insurrection” Lie Wide Open [More]

I'm digesting this. I see a lot of speculation but no indisputable proof of allegations that he is protected because of a relationship with the feds. It could also be no indictment has been forthcoming because those who would like to bring one know they don't have enough to secure a conviction.

I'm probably going to stay out of this since I once wrote for Oath Keepers and considered Stewart a personal friend. I've never discussed why that's no longer the case and don't intend to. 

I hope this is smoke with no fire and I will not add to it. I almost didn't post this because of that. It just makes no sense though. Say what you will about the man, and plenty with grievances have, I cannot believe he would ever not put his oath first.

[Via  An Hour of Wolves]

1 comment:

Roger J said...

A friend of my closest living relative was on the Mall on 1/6 for the rally. He encountered one of the mysterious black-clad provocateurs and rebuffed his suggestion to go to the Capitol. Later he saw the same man at a 7/11 store. Their eyes met and the provocateur left immediately. Some days later my relative's friend was questioned by a 3-letter agency even though he was nowhere near the Capitol. He told them about the man in black. They did not seem surprised. My take: false flag.