Friday, August 06, 2021

Because Your Opinion Guides Me

Via email:

  Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this issue, and I hope you will continue to contact my office with any future comments or questions. I’m committed to being transparent and accountable with all Arizonans... 

That's the last paragraph in a letter to an Arizona constituent objecting to Chipman confirmation from Mark Kelly's office -- it would have been nice if the staffer cared enough to pay attention and include the right boilerplate response instead of their form letter on prescription drugs for seniors.

I wonder which old lady asking about her meds got the gun response...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please call on us whenever we can be of service in any way.

Ol' Jim, hisself said...

I got a similar response from Michael Burgess when I wrote about the plight of the political prisoners from Jan 11. His response was to tell me how grateful he was that I supported his stance on the Jan 11 insurrection - which I do not!

His staffer could have sent something appropriate, but it was easier to send me prepared BS on a similar, but different subject.