Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Running Hot and Cold

Winning the Cold Civil War [Watch]

I need to find 23 minutes to watch the whole thing. I'm listening as I post.

My kneejerk reaction is to wonder if thinking anything can be won against a totalitarian oppressor without going hot is naive optimism.

[Via bondmen]

UPDATE: As I suspected, the guy is big on "We need to"  and "Our leaders must" but offers no way to make any of that happen. That he actually declared "But one day, the Woke Comms will discover that immigrants come to America not to be members of their ethnic group, but to be free individuals" without any source for that and belying all credible polls and real-world experience tells me he's clueless, and that he ended with "If after all, we shall fail, be it so. We shall have the proud consolation of saying that in defending America, we never faltered" tells me following this guy is following a sterile bee queen.

If "we" fail pal, there will be no consolation in the gulag or the lime pit.

No comments: