Thursday, October 07, 2021

Virgin Ears

 “He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’” [More]

God forbid adults expose children to adult sexual references! Because these things have a way of metastasizing, and woe betide anyone objecting.

That said, I do agree with the sentiment, just not from commie hypocrites.

[Via Michael G]

2 comments:

Henry said...

The kids don't even notice. They're busy inside completing their fisting and masturbation assignments. Half of them can't read the signs anyway.

Anonymous said...

My son came home from third grade and showed me how to put a condom on a banana.

Ever had Pepsi dripping from your nose? Not fun!