Friday, November 26, 2021

No Problem

 Liquor Company Asks Consumers Not to Buy Its ‘Rittenhouse Rye’ Brand To Celebrate Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict [More]

Consider it done. I never take a chaser with three shots anyway.

Their CEO donated to serial gun-grabbers John Yarmuth and Republicuck turncoat Bob Dold.

So I guess these brands are off the list, too.

Woke f***in' idiots.

The market is competitive enough so that it shouldn't take too many gun owners choosing other brands to put a dent in the bottom line.

[Via Michael G]

2 comments:

Steve said...

Oh, brother. The site wants me to enter my birthdate to enter. As if I'd use my real one, or underage visitors wouldn't lie.

There are one or two on there that I have bought before. And some I recognize.

I don't understand why companies don't just keep their mouths shut. What's that saying? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Henry said...

Their website is so illuminating. They have about a dozen brands featured, several of which I... used to buy. No longer.