Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Survey SAYS...

 SAF: SURVEY SHOWS PUBLIC TRUSTS GOP MORE THAN DEMS ON GUNS [More]

I don't trust either of them. There are only a few individuals out of the lot of them who I believe are sincere. What my Republican reps won't do out of principle, I try to help create enough pressure so they do it out of political self-preservation interest. That's why rewarding betrayers with continued support ends up hurting gun owners in the long run, because it lets the Quislings see what they can get away with.

That and I reject the "single issue" excuse as the equivocating bull**** that it is.

1 comment:

Pigpen51 said...

I have a long memory. I remember how Trump was an anti gunner, and his two kids took him and " explained" how important gun rights are to America, and he saw the light. And suddenly he was all in on gun rights.
Then when he was president, and we tried to get CCW reciprocity passed, the weasel Paul Ryan would not allow it to come up, because he needed other things to pass, and he had to make deals and such.
Of course, we all know what happened with the bump stock issue. I don't personally care about bump stocks, other than the fact that it is yet another camel nose under the tent. So you are right on, both sides are willing to screw their voters over just about any issue, if it suits their needs at the time. So I hate to say it, but screw both of them.