Tuesday, December 14, 2021

More Like 'WTF?' to Me

 What the heck is ConstitutionDAO? A group of crypto investors who banded together specifically to buy the Constitution using a digitally based organizational structure called a decentralized autonomous organization (or DAO). (Pronounced “Dow.”) [More]

And here I thought it stood for "Double Action Only."

I wonder if I can find photos of the copies to check for commas.

As for crypto, I've made no secret of my inability to wrap my head around the concept, and any attempts to educate me seem to trigger the ADD.

And the claim/redeem instructions just make my head hurt even more.

[Via RM]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rx: Apply some Advil and/or a bit of the adult beverage of your choice.

Then have a go at this:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/blockchain.asp

Cheers!

David Codrea said...

Nope. Made it worse.

But I did just have an epiphany about how to inject real and objective value into a block chain system. I think. I need time to work it out and then decide who I want to share the idea with. And then I'll probably find out it's been tried.