Thursday, January 13, 2022

Maybe That's Just the Way People Who Hate Themselves Act

People behave more sadistically when they’re bored [More]

My experience has been that not all sadists are bored and people who are are boring. We have access to more diversions than at any other time in history, so this suggests most of those pursuits are trivial or bad for you, and thus ultimately unfulfilling.

I'm guessing this is just a manifestation of shallow, lazy, dull, and self-loathing people without the imagination, drive, and motivation to be interested in something other than themselves taking their self-imposed misery out on others. 

Those I call friends are busy, interested, interesting, and kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Masochist is a person who begs "Beat me! Please beat me!"

A Sadist is a person who smiles softly and responds "No!"