Monday, March 28, 2022

I Will Not Compy

“I will not comply!” pops up first, frequently followed by “I had this tragic boating accident.” What may have been amusing a dozen years ago has lost its oomph. Besides, trying to be clever to get around a dumb gun law can end badly, and such claims are juvenile at best. [More]

Yeah, I remember your boss's alternative approach.

I disagree with you both and pose the following to anyone who maintains otherwise:

What will you do if ordered to register your firearms? What will you do if ordered to surrender them because they have been declared “illegal”? Will you obey political and judicial criminals betraying their oaths to the “supreme Law of the Land,” or will you resolve “I will not comply”?

We will not disarm.

Oh, look: Juveniles, at best.

No comments: