Thursday, March 31, 2022

Pinky and the Brain

 The 22-year-old man said he was walking along the road when he was approached by a man wearing a ski mask. He said the man asked him if he was a drug dealer, and when he responded that he wasn’t, he said the robber pulled out a pocket knife and demanded money from him. According to the report, the victim estimated that the robber took about $80 from him before making him “pinky promise” that he wouldn’t call the cops. [More]

Good grief.

As an aside, my TSA menace mother is from Warren, and my parents used to send me on "vacations" to my grandparents there when I was little. It wasn't until I was an adult reminiscing many years later that it finally dawned on me the vacation was for them.

[Via bondmen]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In "Hitchhikers Guide" we learned that the meaning of life and the nature of the universe was, is and forever more will be 42.

Similarly, in "Hook" we learned what our parents really thought of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU1HReY-HX8