Monday, April 16, 2007

Stanley Taken Captive

At about 11:30am Denver time, as Rick and I were exiting our bank, a dozen or so swat team descended upon us. They fired stun grenades in order to disorient us and screamed at us to get down on the ground. They proceeded to tie our arms behind our backs, then handcuff us. As they were doing this we were asking "what is going on?" They merely told us that Rick's bond had been revoked by a judge.

Here's the most recent update I've received (Sunday, April 15, 2007 9:17 PM):
I just got back from Denver County Jail a few minutes ago. I was able to visit
with Rick for about 10 minutes after waiting approximately 2-1/2 hours. My
sister-in-law and her husband were kind enough to take me down there and wait
with me, although only 1 of us was allowed up to see him. We got there at about
6:40pm and they allow 3 groups of 10 in, starting at 7:00pm. I was in the 3rd group.

He seems to be holding up well under the circumstances. He was allowed a shower this morning and he is still in the clothes he had on yesterday when they took him into custody. There is a large hole in the back of his shirt and a large bandage on his back from where they bean bagged him when they ambushed us yesterday. Apparently he was burned pretty bad by that. Needless to say, I am pretty upset about that! You know him though, he seems to be taking all this in stride. I think he feels the worst that I was subjected to their abuse as well.

We expect that he will be moved to Adams County tomorrow. Then he will hopefully get a hearing as soon as possible and a new bond set. I will advise everyone as soon as I get more information

Pam Stanley
Here's a link to the last "news" story I could find. The "authorized journalists" make quite a show out of portraying Rick as a "threat" on behalf of their government partners.

Here's a link to what I had to say about that.

It doesn't look like the oppressors are going to stop poking with that stick, does it?

Exercise your unalienable Second Amendment-recognized right to keep and bear arms in the United States of America and end up in the gulag as a political prisoner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look, we all know what the proper response is. Until this kind of official thuggery starts meeting with fatal consequences for those perpetrating it, it isn't going to stop. Period.

How many times must they tell us to "fuck off" before we figure out they mean it?

SWAT is a repository for sadistic cowards.