Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Can Do" vs. "No Can Do"







Can you identify the person above you would want on your side?

Oh, and look--Gary has done even more. Because he has demonstrated himself to be a take-charge type of person, that doesn't surprise me.

How many other leaders like Gary are out there? We have a week left to make this happen. How can we count on you to lead?

RELATED POSTS:
Bradys Call for National Protest on Aug. 28
More on the August 28 Ammo Buy Proposal
Red's and Others to Offer Aug. 28 Ammo Discounts
The Next Steps Toward Aug. 28


UPDATE: Some continue to have problems downloading the flyers I posted on esnips, so SailorCurt kindly offers them to us here:
Appeal to gun store/range owners to participate
Notice for gun store/range patrons

He also tells me:
FYI: I got the Virginia Citizens Defense League (http://vcdl.org/) to print links to our posts about the event in yesterday's VCDL Update e-mail so the word is getting out slowly but surely.

2 comments:

Thirdpower said...

Arcola Guns & Ammo in Arcola, Il is offer $99 Russian WWII production M-44's and discounted ammo.

Ride Fast said...

I heard from "Gary" asking me to post about this. He's an ally.