Friday, February 08, 2008

John Kerry's Favorite Republican

McCain, Kerry United by Ideology, Divided by Party
It's not hard to deduce John Kerry's favorite Republican. The same person is also one of the Bush administration's least favorite Republicans - John McCain.

McCain: I'd 'entertain' Democratic VP slot
"John Kerry is a close friend of mine. We have been friends for years," McCain said Wednesday when pressed to squelch speculation about a Kerry-McCain ticket. "Obviously I would entertain it."

John Kerry: McCain Approached Me About Joining Dem Ticket in 2004
According to Sen. Kerry, it was John McCain's staff who approached his campaign about potentially filling the Vice President slot on the Democratic ticket in 2004.

Kerry Aides See McCain As Perfect Running Mate
"If there is a consensus among Kerry aides about who would be the boldest and most potent pick, it is Senator John S. McCain of Arizona -- a Republican."

McCain a liberal demagogue
In 2004, one of John McCain's closest associates, John Weaver, spoke to John Kerry about the possibility of McCain running as Kerry's vice presidential running mate. In "No Excuses," Bob Shrum's memoir of his role in numerous presidential campaigns, including Kerry's, Shrum writes that Weaver assured Kerry that "McCain was serious about the possibility of teaming up with him," and Kerry approached McCain.
Need I go on? Are our memories really that short? Are gun owners truly that oblivious?

God damn you idiot Vichy "conservatives" who are pushing this fraud on those who don't know any better.

What the hell is wrong with you?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the hell did this guy get to be representative of the Republican party?

What are the qualifications for being considered a republican/conservative, again?

Everyone I have spoken with across at least 5 red states, publicly denounce this bag of wind. Having John Kerry's endorsement just makes it so much more nauseating to thing about.

Anonymous said...

David, one thing is for sure ... you'll never get hit by a car. You would have to stand in the middle of the road for that.

Concerned American said...

If the few true freedom-lovers in this country (a wise old hand last weekend defended successfully to me his estimate of only a few thousand such rare birds) are going to survive, we have to learn and then accept that most of our so-called "allies" are, at best, weak-willed, simple-minded cowards.

Damn them indeed.

IMHO, it's just this simple (note: I did not say "easy"):

1. We're screwed.

2. There's gonna be a fight.

3. Let's figure out how to win.

Tempus fugit.

Nicki said...

David, if you want to see vomiously sanctimonious statist Kool Aid guzzlers who are so anxious to impose McCain on the rest of us, check this out. The debate is contentious.

Nicki said...

Oops. I meant "vomitously." I have a kold and I kan't type too good...

David Codrea said...

Nicki, there's just so much I can stomach and I already know all the lies people are willing to tell themselves. The one simple reality they just won't man up to is McCain cannot win, so if he's the cart they hitch up to, it WILL by Obama or Hillary.

Nicki said...

According to the polls I read, it'll be neck-in-neck if he goes up against Hillary, and he'll be trounced soundly if it's Obama.

Meanwhile, at least one of the people on Rachel's site is trying to tell us that if we don't vote McCain, we're unpatriotic and we hate the troops. One of them has already apologized for that kind of language. Another one just got chewed a new rectum by yours truly.

Fabulous contention, eh?

I'm off to guzzle more Robitussin. Maybe if I drink enough, I'll wake up and this year will be over. Colds suck.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Well, if he likes McCain so much, Kerry must be more conservative than we've given him credit for, right?

Just kidding--it's one of those laugh/cry situations.

Sean said...

David, I agree with you totally, just please don't say the GD thing, please? I know you are a G*D fearing man, and you also know what can happen to you saying something like that. I always pray for you and your family, everyday. It's a long way till election day, and life will go on after it. Don't harm yourself, please.

Anonymous said...

It would appear that not only have the leftists taken over the Dems. but they also own a good portion of the Repubs. too.
People really need to wake up but unfortunately too many of them have been dumbed down.
The future does not look bright.

David Codrea said...

Thanks Sean, I won't say it again and appreciate your thoughts. Like broken tablets, which also had consequences, I can't undo it and won't revise history to make it seem that way. Feel free to email me if you want to discuss this further--I won't make excuses but I will tell you why I was willing to risk saying what I did.

Anonymous said...

Sean, if that was really a prayer for God to condemn the Vichy Conservatives, it is not profanity.

That's the way I took it. However, I admit when I use it, I am usually swearing and guilty of profanity.

Just a question, you may not choose to answer, and I will understand, this is just curiosity, are you Jewish?

Sean said...

Nope, not Jewish, just a careful, and lousy, Christian. I'm never worried about profanity. Unless it's directed at or involves The Boss. I actually believe and practice that stuff.

Sean said...

David, tried emailing you several times and it don't work. If you still want, try emailing ME. Whatever you want is OK.

David Codrea said...

dcodrea AT hotmail DOT com doesn't work for you? I get dozens of emails a day at that...