Friday, December 19, 2008

Not Feelin' the Love...

...over at The Liberty Sphere.
The Liberty Sphere has been totally ignored by some who have received nothing but constant attention by me via the links to their blogs.
I know how he feels. When I first started WaronGuns, I found every "gun blogger" I could, gave them a sidebar link and tried to let them know it. Most ignored me, so I said the hell with it and established the reciprocity requirement explained in my sidebar "Link Policy."

I still note most don't link to WoG, and you know what? That's fine with me. From the content, sentiment, originality and insight I see on many Wogless blogs, I'd just as soon not meet with their approval. Besides, if I was going for popularity, I'd be writing about Paris Hilton.

So keep your chin up, Mr. Lloyd-Morgan.

Some of us appreciate what you do every day.

7 comments:

Welshman said...

Thanks, David, for words of encouragement...and for the story today at War on Guns.

Concerned American said...

Ditto here...sloth is no excuse, but that's been fixed.

Thanks DML-M.

Anonymous said...

Hrmm. Looka my blogroll.

Looka YOUR blogroll.

score is 2 zip in your favor. ;)

Anonymous said...

OK

Added to A-List.

David Codrea said...

Dock--sorry, fixed that. I hadn't seen anything come across on one of my hit counters, Site Meter and Stat Counter, or a link on Technorati, so I simply didn't know. Per my sidebar link policy:

If you have linked to me and don't see your site below, it's probably just because I haven't noticed it yet. Shoot me an email if you want to fix that:
dcodreaAThotmailDOTcom


That goes for anyone who has linked to WoG and hasn't seen return love.

In terms of the Examiner column, there are going to be some changes over the next week or so affecting my site, so please bear with me and let me forestall a reciprocal blogroll until then.

Anonymous said...

No problem at all really. I just wanted to let you know that I hadn't ignored you. I linked to the Examiner separately for extra hit points!

Thanks for the linky love!

The_Chef said...

I link to WoG.

I'm also too lazy to dig through your giant blogroll to find out if I'm actually on there!

http://economistscookbook.blogspot.com/