Monday, November 16, 2009

Dopenhagen


Interesting date. I guess we should be grateful that they've told us their plans, and it won't be a sneak attack this time.

Just one thing: I'm part of "our planet." I don't recall authorizing any of these global demigods to "determine [my] fate."

And look who's helping sponsor the subversion, complete with ads:


But what the heck--I signed their petition. You should too.


I love some of the messages from petition signers that pop up on their global map:
Exterminating ignorance gives me hope.
Interesting choice there, "exterminating," eh?

And in the spirit of CUM ULLA SELLA IN PUGNO TABERNA, I also point out one that popped up from the Middle East:
Allah...Help us make our planet green gives me hope
Man, I sure wouldn't want any radical imams thinking I was blaspheming to help advance control of globalist infidels and American corporations over sovereignty in Islamic lands...

I also think a message to Coca Cola is in order (click image to enlarge):


The only way the hopes of Hopenhagen can happen is if treasonous American representatives sign off on it, and the government then imposes it on the rest of us under force of arms.

So could we objectively say that it is the official policy of the Coca Cola Company that their management would rather see Americans imprisoned or dead than non-compliant with enforceable global economy...uh..."climate" controls?

8 comments:

zach said...

I put " That the .308 round can pierce blue helmet gives me hope."

zach said...

You know what's really rich about this? Coke uses insane amounts of high fructose corn syrup in their poisonous products. That monoculture of GMO corn in the midwest depletes the soil, and requires massive amounts of oil to process it.

straightarrow said...

How arrogant do they have to be to believe they have the power to "determine the fate of the planet"?

More arrogant than they are. This isn't about the fate of the planet, this is about redistribution of economic and political power.

Fitting that they pick December 7,a day which already lives in infamy, for the start date. Another attack, but this time our government seems to be on the other side.

Kevin Wilmeth said...

"Allah...Help us make our planet green gives me hope"

To be clear, I am still uninterested in whipping up about any sort of possible external threat while our current domestic one continues to get worse right here and right now, but...how about that double-entendre? (Green is the symbolic color of Islam.)

jon said...

"light blue helmets are easy to spot."

TJP said...

Thanks for pointing this out, David. I have some technical questions about "climate" proxies, and I'm hoping the Coca Cola Corporation can help. They must know something in order to choose a side. Right?

The fate of our planet will likely remain a mystery in the foreseeable future.

TJP said...

Oh, while we're on the topic...

Since Coca Cola is all about "redesigning the way they work and live", we might want to ask them to defend their business model of shipping mostly-water (unnecessary carbon dioxide emissions) instead of concentrated syrup, and constantly stuffing millions of plastic bottles into the waste stream, while letting state governments and pretty much everyone else handle bottle deposit exchanges, curb-side recycling collection, and garbage removal.

I suggest that they voluntarily and immediately reduce their own "carbon dioxide equivalent" emissions by at least 71 per cent, per page 14 of the treaty, and also collect and reprocess their packing waste at their own expense.

Since my political representation isn't listening, Coca Cola corporation is giving me only one choice in order curb the influence of Big Carbon: discontinue buying their products. It's the green thing to do, even down to the minor contribution of not opening one of their bottles to release the trapped carbon dioxide.

Defender said...

I remember the Green Revolution in the '70s, then not much caring about "our environment" until the mid-'2000s. I guess other methods of people control were resisted too much, so they're at their fall-back position. A whole new generation of socially-responsible (read BUSYBODY) well-off people looking for a way to assuage their liberal-induced guilt. Some are actually concerned, as we have read here, with the "pollutants" released by burned gunpowder in civilian/militia use!
I have defeated the caffeine monster (clean two weeks now and all side-effects gone and a half), and my household will no longer be welcoming Coca-Cola decaf as well. Thanks, David.
There are enough authoritarians to do major harm, if we do not butt heads with them every single day.