Monday, November 15, 2010

We're the Only...Huh? What?

Ransom could only stand with his hands in the air and yell that he was not shooting.

“I guess they couldn’t hear me,” Ransom said Friday.[More]
Bunches of you sent me links to the backfiring van story over the weekend. Mack H sent me this one, that seems to really put the danger these morons who shot their own windows out in their bungling panic pose to the community.

It really fills me with confidence knowing the KC Fusion Center is urging them to be on the lookout for...uh... us...

3 comments:

Mack said...

That van would make a great CarFax commerical!

I'm just saying ...

Sean said...

Sounds more like an episode of the Three Stooges. Nyuk,nyuk,nyuk.

Ed said...

If any non-police officer "civilian" fired on a backfiring vehicle through the windows of his or her own vehicle window, he or she would probably be quickly and permanently disarmed with his or her sanity evaluated for competency.

Police officers? Never mind. It is a stressful job, don't you know?

Does the badge and uniform justify their paranoia?