Monday, November 15, 2010

We're the Only Ones Putting Guns ON the Street Enough

Someone broke into a law enforcement training center in July, stealing nearly $7,000 in guns, and federal investigators are seeking help from the public to solve the case. [More]
Gee, I wonder who that "someone" was, how he knew they were there, and why they weren't locked up in a safe...I also wonder how come we're just now hearing about this...

I like that $2,500 reward for $7k worth of guns.  Reminds me of the story about the old man and the talking frog...


[Via Fill Your Hands]

3 comments:

Mack said...

That van would make a great CarFax commerical!

I'm just saying ...

Mack said...

Why doesn't the Brady Campaign get upset when this happens?

For example, this sort of thing happened in DC some years ago; no objection from them.

Crotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said...

Why does this just reek of irony?