Monday, November 15, 2010

But Wait--There's More!

Billy Mays passes out Kewpie dolls during the Night of the Living Fudds. [Read]

Would but this were only an absurd dream that Mike is boldly interpreting for us.

Some have no clue what to do next when the nightmare is real. Which shouldn't surprise us. Anyone who actually believes alerting gun owners to the very real dangers and outrages threatening us, and then forcing the issue out into the open equates with "devouring of our own" is hardly someone I consider on my side.

I guess we can just ignore things and hope they go away...instead of exposing the enemies of Liberty for what they are...

I know where I stand on this.

1 comment:

Defender said...

If the manufacturer says it's a shotgun, and the wholesaler says it's a shotgun, and the gun store clerk says it's a shotgun, and it accepts and fires shotgun shells, and you clean it with a shotgun cleaning kit...but the Secretary of the Treasury says it's something else...
They already classified the StreetSweeper drum-magazine SHOTGUN and the SPAS semi-auto combat SHOTGUN as something else that requires registration and a license. They pulled the chunky-thumbhole-stock and the telescoping-stock bait-and-switch on semi-auto rifle owners, and it almost got renewed. They have lots of plans, and a bigger enforcement budget than most countries where it's been done already.
The NRA says to obey gun laws that are on the books.
I guess that goes for impromptu regulations that never saw an elected official as well.
I'd rather hear about them from a fellow patriot than from a law enforcement officer aiming a gun at me from behind when I'm at the range.