Thursday, January 06, 2011

Injustice Everywhere

One of the great injustices is that so many "Authorized Journalists" who have utterly abandoned any sense of being government watchdogs are so well rewarded, while the lonely voices working day in and day out in relative obscurity constantly struggle to eke out a minimalist existence.

Reader Mark Matis submitted this as a comment on my plea for Vanderboegh (everyone who visits him regularly has done something, right?). I didn't approve the comment there because I think it merits a standalone mention, so as not to get buried and ignored in an old post, which, face it, very few go back to visit.
The guy who runs this site:
http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/
could use some help as well, although he would probably prefer any leads towards a job using his skills. He provides and compiles his info in an unbiased manner and I believe he deserves support for his efforts.

Happy New Year!

I note there is a "Donate" button. 

3 comments:

Defender said...

A fantastic site. I'll send something.

Bruce Krafft said...

What little I can is done.

Redleg said...

I did what little I could