Friday, January 13, 2006

Truth Laid Low

Most bloggers want to have a link on popular sites. I want off of one.

You'll note WarOnGuns perpetually hovering near the bottom of the list of the Gunbloggers page, but if you click on the details link, you'll see it's not found. Plus, my site updates never appear there.

I know the initial cause was my fault--I didn't know what I was doing when I set things up after noticing my blog appear there.

I've approached NZ numerous times about this over the past several months, even filling out work orders--and finally asked to just be removed from his site. I can't even get the decency of a reply.

Bottom line--I know there are many more popular blogs than this, but I also don't think the efforts I put into this site deserve to be under-represented this way. I know the guy is busy--news flash--we all are. I'll match demands on my time to just about anyone. Ignoring repeated polite requests is just plain rude.

I want off Truth Laid Bear. It is a proven unreliable resource, and the attention to correcting things sucks. I don't want to have anything to do with them and just want them to forget I exist.

Just take me off the site, NZ, and I won't bother you any more. I promise.

No comments: