Monday, July 16, 2007

Group Hug

"There's a reason they go out and shoot each other, because they don't love themselves. And the reason they don't love themselves is because we are not loving them enough."

Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya...

Love for everyone! That is, unless you're Obama's pal "the Reverend" Snuffy Pfleger, calling on the mob to "snuff out...John R-I-G-G-I-O."

What better way to promote glowing warmth and good will than by promoting edicts that will result in storm troopers killing anyone who doesn't bend to your will and surrender their personal defense tools?

Do I hear an "Amen"?

Oh, and what do you know? The Vernon Park Church of God, which just gave an exclusive forum to a presidential candidate, doesn't file with the IRS because they're tax exempt. I'm sure The Separatists will get right on it.

(Fits has more.)

No comments: