Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blood Dancing With Sarah

Yuri Orlov shows us the steps, and they're pretty convoluted and twisted.

I got the same email and was going to comment on this myself. My primary observation: How in hell would "strengthening" NICS to incorporate more mental health records have any impact whatsoever on a 14-year-old who bypasses the system altogether to get his guns?

The answer, of course, is it wouldn't, and the Bradys are once more lying for dollars.

I wonder if I gave them my physical address if they sent me this kind of stuff via snail mail--and then I could file a complaint and start a mail fraud investigation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Brady's always lie! How else are they going to convince the populace that guns are EVIL?

Anonymous said...

I have a real hard time paying any attention to a woman who looks like she has a permanent yeast infection while she keeps saying it's all for the children. Just sayin'.